This highly regulated industry segment presents special challenges.
From navigating the rigorous packaging and labeling requirements, to meeting varying regulatory agency requirements, to packaging that appeals to baby boomers, we have the experience to help you succeed.
PTIS has developed a specific set of resources and qualifications to meet the unique needs and requirements for Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Packaging.
Let the PTIS experts provide some or all of your packaging needs.
- Anti-Counterfeiting System Designs
- Baby Boomer Ergonomics
- Child Resistant Packaging & Testing
- Component & System Designs
- Development of Compliant Specifications
- Dispensing / Dosing
- Domestic & International Regulatory Guidance
- Education & Training for Packaging Principles & Regulations
- Equipment Requirements Definition / Specification / Procurement / Acceptance
- ISO 11607 Testing & Consulting
- Master Validation Plans
- Materials Science Expertise (e.g. latex sensitivity, sterilization, extractables)
- Microbial Barrier Testing
- Package & Process Validation
- Pre-Clinical Packaging Support through Commercialization
- Quality Systems
- Six Sigma Tools
- Tamper Evidency
- Universal Design (for appeal across a wide range of users)