"Open innovation is the use of purposive inflows and outflows of knowledge to accelerate internal innovation, and expand the markets for external use of innovation, respectively. [This paradigm] assumes that firms can and should use external ideas as well as internal ideas, and internal and external paths to market, as they look to advance their technology."
Henry Chesbrough, Open Innovation: Researching a New Paradigm
PTIS maintains a unique position in the open innovation market as the unbiased leader in and across the packaging industry. Our results and actions focus allows us to mix and match the best opportunities for our clients versus providing just information and knowledge. Leveraging our vast network of packaging professionals enables us to assist clients in not only identifying and developing ideas, but also in commercialization and follow-up.
Allow us to use our in-depth knowledge of the value chain, science and technology and business across the categories as your "Go To" source for open innovation.
Click Here to Contact Us
- Over 35 proprietary tools and processes focused on innovation and business development.
- Global networks of PTIS Associates, Alliance Partners, and industry thought leaders across the value chain
- Consumer, channel, retail, technology, and sustainability insights and knowledge leadership
- Professional facilitated workshop processes with proprietary Critical Insight DownloadsSM for ideation and opportunity identification
- Open innovation incubation services
- JV partnership providing over 15 years global sourcing experience with offices in 11 countries.
- Holistic solution development leveraging PTIS Product Definition: product + packaging + brand equity + experiences + sustainability elements + services