PTIS Integrated Packaging Value Model
PTIS INTEGRATED PACKAGING VALUE MODEL
The PTIS Integrated Packaging Value Model (IPVM©) looks at where packaging is headed, and provides insight into the many ways that packaging connects to broader trends and drivers impacting business. Clients benefit from customized services, programs and projects across all of these areas.
1. Consumer/Customer: Deliver robust foresight and insight focusing on the role packaging plays to delight consumers/customers and deliver holistic new solutions and experiences. PTIS uses a variety of proprietary tools, processes and models to help clients get the most from the many consumer trends and drivers.
2. Insight/Design: Utilize holistic packaging design thinking, along with proprietary design brief tools and processes, to deliver idea to end of use packaging elements and attributes, that when combined deliver robust packaging enhanced solutions. Value = Cost/Benefits vs. Competition
3. Technology/Development: Continuously scan to identify new and emerging technologies leveraging Tech Scouting tools & processes. PTIS utilizes its deep and broad network of experts and leading organizations in material science to help provide leading edge knowledge into commercialization of technology for packaging.
4. ECommerce/Retail: A recognized leader in delivering e commerce and Omni channel packaging research, insight, enablement, and problem solving across the value chain. Through its proprietary 20+ year running Future of Packaging program and research methodologies, PTIS has established itself as a leader in delivering new retail packaging foresight and insight in this rapidly evolving landscape.
5. Sustainability/Circular Economy: PTIS identified sustainability as new focus area in 2004, ahead of Walmart and has been delivering new big system solutions to clients from strategies to biomaterials and beyond. As an integrated solution provider, PTIS embodies sustainability strategy, best practices, and lifecycle assessment to help companies navigate sustainable materials management (SSM) to a more holistic Circular Economy.
6. Automation/Machinery: Often overlooked, having a strategic approach to packaging machinery/equipment is crucial to addressing todays complex packaging needs across the value chain. Challenges include increased growth of new packaging formats and materials, holistic productivity to optimize costs and enhance ROI, IoT (P) technology applications and equipment interface, and expansion of customization and personalization.
7. Operations/Supply Chain: The supply chain is changing fast with e commerce, personalization, globalization, 3D & digital printing, politics, Circular Economy approaches, and new Brand Owners & small business’s popping up everywhere the disruption potential is present and growing exponentially. New packaging related supply chain solutions are needed now. PTIS helps companies with these problems by identifying new contract manufacturing/packaging solutions to extend capabilities, clean processing technology identification and new supply chain collaborations to meet today and tomorrow’s packaging opportunities.