ORGANIZATION STRATEGY & THOUGHT LEADERSHIPCASE STORY
Organization Strategy & Thought Leadership
For: Global Brand Owner
Senior R&D leaders needed to define how packaging supports and enhances their organizations vision and mission, as well as develop a packaging strategy and roadmap to illustrate the top and bottom-line business impact of packaging to drive sales and growth.
- Interviewed 45+ internal & external stakeholders
- Identified gaps, built recommendations and created an implementation road-map using PTIS proprietary benchmarking & 28 identified best practices
- Current state vs future state gap analysis
- Facilitated interactive client workshops to engage all employees in prioritization, and owning recommendations
- Elevated Packaging Innovation– Advanced the function of Packaging within the organization and encouraged greater innovation by demonstrating the significant role packaging plays in driving new growth opportunities across brands.
- Developed a Roadmap for Success– Based on the global benchmarking and gap analysis, PTIS helped the client develop top priorities and implement a three-year strategic roadmap to achieve its success.
- Increased Efficiencies and Effectiveness– Implemented skills training, new tools and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of new packaging. The client adopted a more collaborative, consumer-centric, future-focused approach to package development, starting the design process with the end in mind.